I’m personally a huge fan of wings, They are delicious, spicy, and perfect for any get together! But when I found out how many calories, fat, and salt were in my normal batch of wings I had to give them up! And it broke my heart, and I became determined to make my own healthy wings! So here is the simple and healthy wings that I came up with!
- Frozen wing sections (10-15)
- Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy or Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse the frozen wings really well to remove any salt or broth they were frozen with
- Arrange them on a non stick cookie sheet (or I will use a pizza pan if there isn’t enough room on the sheet)
- Shake the Mrs. Dash seasoning all over the side of the wings that is facing upwards
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on the size of your wings and how crispy you like them!)
- Take them out of the oven, flip the wings over, and shake the seasoning all over the other side of the wings
- Place them back in the oven and bake for another 25-30 minutes
Let them cool and enjoy!
I like to have some homemade 21 day fix approved ranch, and either celery or carrots with mine!
*I know the ones in the photo might look a little burnt to you guys, but I like mine EXTRA crispy, so I like for them to look a little burnt! I cooked those for about 35 minutes on each side.