Who says you have to give up your favorite foods to be healthy? Not Me!!
Here is an awesome recipe for a healthier buffalo chicken pizza I found on Pinterest! And its 21 Day Fix approved!!
- I purchased a whole wheat organic pizza crust from Trader Joe’s (90 calories per serving)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 2 Cups Spinach, Chopped
- 1 medium red onion
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mozz. cheese
1. Season Chicken with cayenne, garlic powder, & chili powder and bake on 400 for 20 minutes.
2. On pizza crust- put tomato sauce, top with spinach & onion.
3. Cut chicken into small pieces and toss in hot sauce. Place on pizza
4. Top with Mozz Cheese
5. Bake on 425 for 8 minutes.
6. Cut pizza into 6 slices. 2 slices is ONE portion.